CT Crew Gamming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CT Crew Gamming

Gamming: A social visit or friendly interchange, especially between whalers or seafarers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOTS Release In March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcoat
Mariner
Mariner
Redcoat

HOTS Release In March Empty
PostSubject: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

I know you all are thinking about it. Lets make this quick and painless. Who am I gonna beat first when this game releases. Beta is out and already this game looks stupid derpy, and we can only hope they fix it by time it releases.
SOME OF THE STUPID SHIT ALREADY:
Im gonna try to stay out of the minor details because I know most of you guys havent been following.
Recent patches include the terran buffs like...seige tanks that no longer require siege mode to be reaserched in techlab. It comes out already reasearched. Reapers no longer even require a tech lab to spawn. This means that reactors can now be used to double spawn reapers. Hellbats no longer use blue flame upgrade but got a solid buff to there attack. Medivacs have a thruster ability that increases speed for a short period of time. Solid for drops and such. Also reapers now regain health automatically when they arent in combat. With a speed of 3.75 the rocket boosters upgrade is nolonger availible.

Not much happened in zerg such as the viper and swarm host which most already know about. If you dont google it. Swarm hosts are gonna ruin the game for zerg matchups and make me wanna kill myself. Vipers are vastly OP. They have a sperm cloud that covers units with sticky gew that dissables sight and ability to attack with those units. And the tug ability to tug units closer....if you know what I mean.

As much as I would love to stick with random for this expansion I am pretty confident that I am going to mono protoss. Theres so much about this race that I want to talk about that I legit dont even wanna type it. So im not going to. Just be warned toss is going to be the race to beat in the end.

Im going to start to tamper with the beta as soon as I get all the software I need. Should be on tues or weds as long as there are no problems. Message me if you wanna 1v1, your gonna loose though.
Back to top Go down
Deets
Endless Sorcerer
Endless Sorcerer
Deets

PostSubject: Re: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Its going to take some time to figure out whats actually legit. Also gonna beat campaign first. It just needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Thayli
First Administrator
First Administrator
Thayli

PostSubject: Re: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am

Deets wrote:
Its going to take some time to figure out whats actually legit. Also gonna beat campaign first. It just needs to be done.
yeah i dont plan to bnet till i beat brutal
Back to top Go down
https://cgccg.forumotion.net
Redcoat
Mariner
Mariner
Redcoat

PostSubject: Re: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:46 am

Thayli wrote:
Deets wrote:
Phenix's got a range buff btw I think they have a range of 7 now
Back to top Go down
Thayli
First Administrator
First Administrator
Thayli

PostSubject: Re: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Redcoat wrote:
Thayli wrote:
Deets wrote:

they really needed that. they just didnt have the range to do the kiting they were supposed to be able to do
Back to top Go down
https://cgccg.forumotion.net
Redcoat
Mariner
Mariner
Redcoat

PostSubject: Re: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Thayli wrote:
Redcoat wrote:
Thayli wrote:
Deets wrote:

they really needed that. they just didnt have the range to do the kiting they were supposed to be able to do
Ya I figured you would enjoy that. Voids lost the charge ability over time. Instead they have a constant attack rate and an activatible ability that lasts like 30 seconds allowing them to do alot more damage to amored units. I feel this upgrade is not only good, but balanced enough to stay in until the release date of the game. Its so good at cleaning out buildings very fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTS Release In March   HOTS Release In March Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTS Release In March
Page 1 of 1