CT Crew Gamming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CT Crew Gamming

Gamming: A social visit or friendly interchange, especially between whalers or seafarers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling my collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyulf
Scrub

Selling my collection Empty
PostSubject: Selling my collection   Selling my collection EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I used to be really into the collecting side of the Inuyasha TCG. Unfortunately now, I have to get to college and my card's have simply been collecting dust. Also, because it's been so long, forgive me if I don't know the lingo as well as I used to, haha!

I need help pricing my collection and if you are interested in getting some, I'll take some pictures for you guys.

In my main collection, I have 1000+ cards. There's only one of each card, no copies. This collection includes 790 common cards, 180 rare cards, 45 subset cards, 12 ultra rare cards, 3 hidden rare cards, and 1 promo card.

My other "collection" is just mass amounts of cards that include copies as well as rare cards, but no ultra or hidden. I have (guesstimate) 2000+ there.

Can anyone help me with pricing?! And if you need a card(s), I may have it, so let me know. =)
Back to top Go down
dark lord zorc
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
dark lord zorc

PostSubject: Re: Selling my collection   Selling my collection EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Lyulf wrote:
I used to be really into the collecting side of the Inuyasha TCG. Unfortunately now, I have to get to college and my card's have simply been collecting dust. Also, because it's been so long, forgive me if I don't know the lingo as well as I used to, haha!

I need help pricing my collection and if you are interested in getting some, I'll take some pictures for you guys.

In my main collection, I have 1000+ cards. There's only one of each card, no copies. This collection includes 790 common cards, 180 rare cards, 45 subset cards, 12 ultra rare cards, 3 hidden rare cards, and 1 promo card.

My other "collection" is just mass amounts of cards that include copies as well as rare cards, but no ultra or hidden. I have (guesstimate) 2000+ there.

Can anyone help me with pricing?! And if you need a card(s), I may have it, so let me know. =)

well besides the really expensive last set, alot of those cards i would assume would be quite cheap seeing as cases of each set go for about 20 dollars but not sure about pricing.

I will take all your spawns though, and all your inuyashas (so no one else can have them)
Back to top Go down
Thayli
First Administrator
First Administrator
Thayli

PostSubject: Re: Selling my collection   Selling my collection EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Im interested in the Hidden rare inuyasha, nothing else though.
Back to top Go down
https://cgccg.forumotion.net
Lyulf
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Selling my collection   Selling my collection EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

dark lord zorc wrote:

well besides the really expensive last set, alot of those cards i would assume would be quite cheap seeing as cases of each set go for about 20 dollars but not sure about pricing.

I will take all your spawns though, and all your inuyashas (so no one else can have them)

Ok, so I have, in total, 93 spawns and 49 Inuyashas. I have others, but they are in my other collection that I don't want to split. Did you want to make an offer?

Iuyashas-
wearing a hat x2
night of the full moon x11
human at heart x7
aggravated x1
body gaurd x6 (one is foil)
Injured x2
Little half demon x3
Master of the wind scar x3
Demonic half breed x11
the demon within (UR) x2
kijin subset x1

Spawns-
Infant, spawn of naraku x1
naraku revealed x1
Naraku's puppet x1
Naraku, deceptive demon x5
Naraku, master of evil x2
hair demon x2
Goshinki, sword breaker x10
Goshinki, spawn of naraku x1 (foil)
Kanna, soul stealer x9
Kanna, follower of naraku x3
Kanna, spawn of naraku x6
Kagura, mistress of betrayal x1
Kagura, wind mistress x2
Kagura, Naraku's incarnation x1
Kagura, follower of naraku x5
Kagura, spawn of naraku x3
Kageromaru, spawn of naraku x5
Kageromaru subset (I forget which ex.)
naraku's poison insects, 2 x12
naraku's poison insects, 3 x1
naraku's poison insects, 4 x3
Juromaru, spawn of naraku x7
Muso, Faceless demon x3
Muso, ravager of villages x3
Muso, soul of onigumo x3
Naraku's demons, 2 x1
Naraku's demons, 3 x1

Thayli wrote:
Im interested in the Hidden rare inuyasha, nothing else though.

No HR Inuyasha, sorry. Only Inuyasha's father, kagura and koga. Kagura and Koga kinda different, and I forget exactly what they are called, but the names are witten in kanji.

Any help on pricing my collection guys? What could it go for on ebay? Do you need more info?
Back to top Go down
Thayli
First Administrator
First Administrator
Thayli

PostSubject: Re: Selling my collection   Selling my collection EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Inuyasha cards just dont go for anything because no one really plays the game. Of the cards you listed, the only one worth anything is inuyasha's father which could go for as much as $50 if you find the right buyer. The hidden rare koga and kagura wont sell because they came out of a starter deck. The others might sell as a lot but I can't see it going for very much.

I am curious though to hear what URs you have and what the promo is.
Back to top Go down
https://cgccg.forumotion.net
Deets
Endless Sorcerer
Endless Sorcerer
Deets

PostSubject: Re: Selling my collection   Selling my collection EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Yea, I'm looking for a few UR events, and the HR Bankotsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my collection   Selling my collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling my collection
Page 1 of 1