CT Crew Gamming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CT Crew Gamming

Gamming: A social visit or friendly interchange, especially between whalers or seafarers.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Town Where You get Trolled

Go down 
+4
dark lord zorc
Redcoat
Deets
Thayli
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Tsu Kiyo Me
Jonin
Jonin
Tsu Kiyo Me

A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Let's have a convenient 3 year time skip in one chapter to show enough time has passed for you to get promoted and move back to Tokyo to see your (ex)girlfriend . . . That's a Chapter.

Stupid bullshit.

This either is going to lead us into a horrible arc to get Eba back or it's going to end the series with a cliche boring ass ending.
Back to top Go down
Deets
Endless Sorcerer
Endless Sorcerer
Deets

PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Tsu Kiyo Me wrote:
Let's have a convenient 3 year time skip in one chapter to show enough time has passed for you to get promoted and move back to Tokyo to see your (ex)girlfriend . . . That's a Chapter.

Stupid bullshit.

This either is going to lead us into a horrible arc to get Eba back or it's going to end the series with a cliche boring ass ending.

Its never going to end. EVER. Someday we'll be retired and living in Florida at Del Boca Vista and you will still be making posts about whats a chapter.
Back to top Go down
Deets
Endless Sorcerer
Endless Sorcerer
Deets

PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:23 am

Deets wrote:
Tsu Kiyo Me wrote:

Stupid bullshit.

Its never going to end.  EVER.  Someday we'll be retired and living in Florida at Del Boca Vista and you will still be making posts about whats a chapter.  

Guess I eat my words. The Town died the way it lived. Being bad.
Back to top Go down
Tsu Kiyo Me
Jonin
Jonin
Tsu Kiyo Me

PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Motorcycle guy predicted the entire ending like 200 chapters ago, this shit was worse than Suzuka, and they had Suzuka as a cameo in the last chapter just to remind you of this . . . That's a Series.
Back to top Go down
Tsu Kiyo Me
Jonin
Jonin
Tsu Kiyo Me

PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 pm

You need to pack up all your shit cause you're moving soon and find your old work laptop in your closet and this is the website that was open when you hit system resume . . . That's a Chapter.
Back to top Go down
dark lord zorc
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
dark lord zorc

PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 3:41 pm

A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 Maxres10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Town Where You get Trolled   A Town Where You get Trolled - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Town Where You get Trolled
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9